CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
sharpstick

Rendered video is very different from preview - Camera Bag Cinema

The final rendered video is very different than the preview image in the Camera Bag Cinema window as seen below.

I rendered this in the h.264 format as both a .mp4 and a .mov (Quality 85) with the same results.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

Screen Shot.jpg

That's very odd! Can you send us the source video and filter you're using? It might have to do with a strange color profile issue, though I wouldn't expect such a difference between the two. What are your color profile settings set to (go to CameraBag > Preferences in the menu to choose whether to embed a color profile on export or not).

Jamchild, thanks. It does seem to be a color profile issue. I set the preferences to ignore the profile on load and to not save the profile. The end results now match the preview. 

The color profile of the hot pink version is listed as HD (1-1-1), I'm not sure what they means but you may.

Thank you again for your help.

Excellent - if you'd like us to see if we can fix with the color profiles applied, maybe put the file up on google drive or something and send us a link to it and we'll take a look. Thanks for the update!