CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
Zero21

No lens leak and Lolo available

I opened my CameraBag yesterday and I all of a sudden found a stripped version, without the lens leak and lolo options. I basically only have the Adjustments and Presets tabs on the side. Can anyone tell me how I can get all the other features back again? Cheers, Tim

Hi, they're actually still loadable if you have them saved in filters. We've created a set of the old Camera styles that can be downloaded from here: http://nevercenter.com/download/Legacy_Cameras_v2_6.zip. You can load them and save them into your presets folder for easy access. All other older filters can be downloaded from the bottom of the page here: http://nevercenter.com/camerabag/photo/download/.

Hi Jamchild, thanks for pointing this out to me – much appreciated! I remember that the Light Leak was a lot stronger than in the presets I've downloaded just now. Can you recall if there ever was a stronger Light Leak filter and with more adjustments possibilities?

Cheers, Tim

As far as I know, the Lightleak adjustment is the same as it always was.

Perhaps you're thinking of the old Discolor adjustment, which offered Offset and Color options rather than Remix. For some reason, that adjustment isn't included in the download.

Doug, just had a look at the CBF file and that is exactly the one I was looking for. You've made a very happy man who now has to spend a lot less time in Photoshop!

Cheers, Tim

• Like 1