CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ayeyokp

Can't load images

Hi,

I am using Camerabag 2.8.01 on OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

I am constantly running into this error. I have tried restarting, reinstalling the app etc.

I have tried renaming files, importing from different folders and even different extensions.

The app was working just fine till a couple days. Please help me fix this. 

Sip.png

Sorry about the trouble!

Can you use Quicktime to do a quick screen recording, showing browsing to a file to open, and then trying to open it in CameraBag, and the result, so we can see what happens in the process?

Also, is this happening on all images you are trying to open, or just on some images? Can you send us an image that doesn't open in CameraBag so we can try to reproduce it? (attach here or send to support@nevercenter.com with a note that it's in reference to this forum post)

Did anything specific happen (upgrade/etc) around the time that CameraBag stopped working for you?

Hi MikiSensei, we're actively looking into this, but we're also more than happy to provide a refund if you don't want to wait. Feel free to contact support@nevercenter.com and ask for one.

Here's the main thread for discussions on this issue:

same issue here - can't open any file. It is a Steam Version. I am really disappointed and angry. Free versions do better Jobs. And I dont' want Workarounds! I want a fixed update or my Money back. Fix the Problem, dudes! And why is there no Support in other languages?  

Hi dabjoern, sorry you're running into this! Could you contact support@nevercenter.com and mention me (John) and "Steam file issues"? I'd like to send you some test builds and/or explain how to get your money back.

-John