CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
JuanPatino

Glitch: Round Trip Out of Lightroom to the newly installed Camera Bag Photo

Dear Nevercenter, CameraBag Photo, and/or the entire Users Forum: 

I've been a devoted CameraBag addict for the last 4 years and have had great results quickly routing images from within Lightroom out to CameraBag via LR's "Edit In" menu function.  (See Screenshot attached below).   I'll certainly assume that this is USER ERROR on my part but I just can't seem to figure out why the images are no longer loading since yesterday's upgrade to CameraBag Photo.  I went back into Lightroom's Preferences and created a new "Edit In" preset pointing specifically to the brilliant and freshly installed CameraBagPhoto.  

Simply put, my round trip journey from within Lightroom out to CameraBag Photo has suddenly suffered some sort of disconnect ever since this upgrade. 

Any thoughts or insights would be greatly appreciated.    

Thanks in advance,   Juan Patino Photography 

Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 2.23.36 PM.png

Hi Juan, does it work if CameraBag Photo is already open? We've found that there's something causing CBP not to load images if the app wasn't already open (which we're working on fixing), but we've gotten it to work from Lightroom by having CBP already open.

This looks like it was indeed related to the other issue, and we believe we've fixed both for the next update.

-John