CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wolfewithane

Create Filters in Camera Bag for Fotograf

I'm not sure what it is that you're expecting when you read the phrase "custom filters." For CameraBag, it basically means you can make your own presets. A "filter" is the sequence of tiles across the bottom of the screen. Press the "+" key and you can save it into the My Presets part of the Presets tab.

You can also save the filter into a file anywhere you want, with the File>Export Filter menu item (Ctrl-E).

Edited to add: Oh, I see. You're asking about getting them into Fotograf. That I don't know about. Sorry.

Edited by Doug Pardee
  • Like 1

Hi wolfewithane!

You can add filters created in CameraBag Photo/Cinema (on Mac/PC) into your Fotograf app by using File Sharing in iTunes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201301

(Since Fotograf is a free app, the ability for Fotograf to read these CameraBag filters is included in the Everything IAP, so make sure you've purchased that first.)

Note that the file sharing only goes one way (Mac/PC to iPhone). This is something we would *love* to change and have work both ways, but unfortunately Apple does not yet allow it. So you can add CameraBag Photo/Cinema filters from your PC into Fotograf, but not custom filters from Fotograf into CameraBag Photo/Cinema.

On 11/30/2016 at 0:18 AM, Presque said:

Note that the file sharing only goes one way (Mac/PC to iPhone). This is something we would *love* to change and have work both ways, but unfortunately Apple does not yet allow it. So you can add CameraBag Photo/Cinema filters from your PC into Fotograf, but not custom filters from Fotograf into CameraBag Photo/Cinema.

Couldn't this be done with iCloud?