CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
Sign in to follow this  
raygraham

Upgrade to CameraBag v3.0.1

I have been using CameraBag v2.8.01 since 2015, which was purchased. I receive regular emails to my email account from Nevercentre but when trying to login my account it was not recognised, so I have had to create a new account again today. Here's the question, do I have to pay to upgrade to v3.0.1 when I have already purchased, or is there a way to upgrade without buying again? Many Thanks! Regards, ray.

To my knowledge, there's no upgrade offer from CameraBag 2 to CameraBag Photo.

When CameraBag Photo was first announced, there was a $29 upgrade offer. But that's the full price nowadays, so you're not missing anything. There have been occasional sales, so if you can't bring yourself to part with $29, maybe just waiting will help a bit.

• Like 1

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your continued support of CameraBag! It sounds like the login confusion is because the forum is on a different system from purchases--now that you have a login here you will continue to be able to have access to the forums. (Forum membership is separate from having a license because you can be a forum member without actually owning a CameraBag license.)

BUT, to your note about a discount--Doug's right in that the initial upgrade offer is over, but I happen to know that the discount code from our recent PHOTO30 sale (30% off CameraBag Photo) is still active even though it's not listed, so you are welcome to use that to bring your price down to $20. ;) Just go to purchase, and then enter in PHOTO30 in the promo code field and click "Apply".

• Like 1