CameraBag & Fotograf Forums

Are you considering adding local adjustments to the software?  I like the way global adjustments work in your software but since I do a lot of local adjustments (for dodging and burning) I rely more on other software programs for processing images. I would rely more on CameraBag if I could make local adjustments and if I could mask out parts of the global adjustments I make both with adjustments and presets.

• Like 1

Local adjustments are definitely something we bring up regularly in our discussion of development and the directions to go in. There are some functionality/interface questions to solve with this whole new "kind" of adjustment and discussions on implementation are mostly what have been holding us back--we definitely recognize the value in having local adjustments to go along with the global ones. We have been doing some back-end testing and it's looking more and more like this is a direction we could go in.

Thanks for your feedback! Hearing what CameraBag users want really does help us decide what is added and how the software develops--we want it to be the best tool it can be.

• Thanks 1