CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
marcin wuu

CameraBagged portrait

One big workflow bump though - it doesn't understand ProPhoto RGB.

The Windows version doesn't understand color spaces. The Mac version is supposed to convert from, in your case, ProPhoto RGB to the monitor color space for working, then embed the monitor color space in the saved output file.

I get by on Windows because my monitor is calibrated to sRGB, and most of my photos are sRGB. Still, it'd be nice if CameraBag 2 recognized color spaces on Windows.

Awesome! What are the filter details?

Thanks :) It's basically Vintage 06 preset with minor adjustments and grain and blure turned off. There are some local adjustments made both before and after CameraBag in Lightroom and Photoshop.

The Windows version doesn't understand color spaces. The Mac version is supposed to convert from, in your case, ProPhoto RGB to the monitor color space for working, then embed the monitor color space in the saved output file.

I get by on Windows because my monitor is calibrated to sRGB, and most of my photos are sRGB. Still, it'd be nice if CameraBag 2 recognized color spaces on Windows.

I use Lightroom/Photoshop combo extensively, with loads of postprocessing - this is where 16bit ProPhoto workspace really does the trick.

• Like 1