CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
team@hc3

Registration Info for Camerabag 2

Hello Nevercenter team,

Firstly, I apologise if this is not the right forum to post this subject, however, I have emailed support@nevercenter.com multiple times with no response.

I purchased Camerabag2 via Paypal on 12 Feb 2016 but have not received the registration code for the program as of today (19 Feb).

Can you please advise what I should do?

Many thanks!

RW

Hi RW,

Just did a support ticket check and it looks like our initial registration code email and follow-up responses to you have been bouncing back as spam: 

Technical details of permanent failure: 
Your email to group [redacted for privacy] was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue:

* Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails.
* Set up SPF records for your sending domain if you have not done so already.

The emails are being sent from support@nevercenter.com; can you either allow this domain or email us from a different email address so we can send you your information?

Thanks! Sorry about the trouble--we appreciate you purchasing and supporting the software and hope you can get your code soon!

Hello Nevercenter team,

Thank you so much for reply - I have now received my registration code via the alternative email I supplied.

I truly appreciate your quick response - your support is as fantastic as your software :-)

With best regards,

RW