CameraBag & Fotograf Forums
typeAtrips

Photos being Cropped automatically when Saved

Recently, when I've been saving photos after editing, I will look back on the saved photo and find that it has been cropped automatically even though I have not used a crop at all. When I see the photo in the Camerabag editor it looks fine, but then the saved image is cropped. Please see example below. Again - the crop filter was turned off on my toolbar when saving this photo... This issue is causing me to have to re-edit hours of work nearly every time I use it. This is a very new issue as I've been using Camerabag for nearly 2 years and I am currently using version 2.8. Thank you for your help. 

IMG_9367x.jpg

IMG_9367xx.jpg

I've done some testing and I've found that if there is a filter in the toolbar, even when it is "off" or greyed out, it is still being added to the saved image. The only way that I've been able to remove that filter is by completely deleting the filter before saving. 

Hmm, we're having trouble recreating this issue here. One thing to make sure of is that you've downloaded the very latest version (2.8.01 and not 2.8). Are you doing anything else you haven't mentioned, such as batch processing? Could you perhaps export the filter and send it to support@nevercenter.com?