From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
Default Shortcut: None
Menu Path: Create > Arc
The Arc command will create an arc or spiral shape at the center of the work grid, based on parameters specified in the options window.
- The distance from the center point to the outermost point of the arc.
- The distance from the center point to the innermost point of the arc.
- The vertical distance traveled by the arc.
- The circular distance traveled by the arc.
- The number of sections along the path of the arc.
- Editing values in the options dialog immediately after executing this command will allow you to see the effects in real time on the object.