Silo 2023.2 is now available!
This release features a brand new primitive, the Arch primitive, which is great for making all sorts of arch shapes, tunnels, house shapes, mailboxes, gravestones, half-pipes, and more with its flexible design and set of parameters. We have also added a new Subdivide modifier to the Modify menu. It can be applied anywhere in the modifier stack, not just at the end, unlocking lots of powerful possibilities. We've also added multi-monitor support which allows Silo to remember its window locations across monitors, so it'll remember where you put it across sessions on multi-monitor setups, along with smaller bug fixes and improvements. Check it out!
WATCH THE VIDEO: youtu.be/FIG1JL0vaZA
DOWNLOAD SILO 2023.2: nevercenter.com/silo/download
- A new Arch primitive for creating many different types of arch shapes
- A new Subdivide modifier for including subdivision anywhere in the modifier stack
- New multi-monitor support for loading/saving Silo's window position across multiple monitors
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Blend Shapes
- Added wireframe display to Ghosted shading mode
This update is FREE for all users who purchased Silo & Milo from nevercenter.com within the last year; simply download the new version from the Silo & Milo webpage. If you need to purchase an upgrade to your license, want to check if you need to, or generally check on the details of your license, you can do so at nevercenter.com/upgrade.
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you—send us an email at email@example.com, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. We want to hear your thoughts so we can keep updating with your requests, and we love to see what you are creating!