Silo 2021.4 is ready for you to download!
Silo 2021.4 is here, featuring an updated Materials editor, live auto-reloading of texture maps when saved externally, and a spate of awesome new selection functions, including several powerful tools based on edge angles for easily selecting and working with object corners.
The update is FREE for all users who purchased Silo from nevercenter.com within the last year; simply download the new version from the Silo webpage. If you need to purchase an upgrade to your license, want to check if you need to, or generally check on the details of your license, you can do so at nevercenter.com/upgrade.
DOWNLOAD SILO 2021.4: nevercenter.com/silo/download
What's new in 2021.4?
- Added a bunch of handy new selection functions, including:
- Recenter Object Axis To Bottom
- Crease Edges By Angle
- Select Open Edges
- Convert Selection to Boundary Edges
- Select Angle Path
- Select Angle Range
- Select Edges With Matching Crease Amounts
- Texture maps now automatically reload when their source files are updated and saved in an external image editor
- Updated Material Editor with improved texture display and some new functions:
- Remove Unused Materials
- Combine Duplicate Materials
- Other UI improvements
Short video on the new features: youtu.be/tqPHpuhfPOA
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you—send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. We want to hear your thoughts so we can keep updating with your requests, and we love to see what you are creating!