CameraBag 2.x Resources
We're excited to announce the newest evolution of the CameraBag family, CameraBag 2021
. Like CameraBag 2, CameraBag 2021 is available in two versions: photo-only (CameraBag Photo), and with advanced video funtions (CameraBag Pro). We hope you'll take a look and try out what the newest version of CameraBag
has to offer!
Since the release of CameraBag 3.x in 2016, CameraBag Desktop 2.x is no longer officially supported (we will not be making updates to the program for new operating systems, etc), but we still want to provide you with the v2 downloads, help files, and extra content. Please click on the appropriate links below to find what you are looking for!
Latest version of CameraBag 2.x (will work with all CameraBag 2.x registration codes):
CameraBag v2.8.01 (Mac)
CameraBag v2.8.01 (PC)
- Mac: OSX 10.8 or newer, Intel CPU (Core 2 Duo or better)
- Windows: Vista, Windows 7, or newer
- 1GB RAM
- 70MB Hard Drive space
Other Available Downloads:
CameraBag v2.7 (Mac)
(OS 10.7 or newer, Intel Core 2 Duo)
CameraBag v2.7 (PC)
(Vista, Win 7, or newer)
CameraBag v2.6 (Mac)
(OS 10.6.8 or newer, Intel Core 2 Duo)
CameraBag v2.6 (PC)
(Vista, Win 7, or newer)
CameraBag v2.8 Default Presets
CameraBag v2.7 Default Presets
CameraBag v2.6 Borders
CameraBag v2.6 Cameras
CameraBag v2.6 Default Favorites
CameraBag v2.6 Legacy Adjustments
CameraBag v2.0 Legacy Styles
(Learn how to put downloaded Legacy Styles into your current copy of CameraBag in this video (YouTube)
We also have CameraBag 2 Mobile filters
archived, which you can download and add into CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC if you choose. (Note that this page is designed for mobile browsers and is not optimized for desktop viewing; we provide a link here based on customer requests to add it in.)
CameraBag 2.x Support
CameraBag 2.x Update History
Top New Features, v2.8
- Histograms: Added histograms and other useful graphs (use number keys 1-5 for shortcuts)
- Zoom: Added ability to zoom (scroll up/down)
- Mac OS Extensions: Added a nifty Photos extension (MAS version only, due to Sandboxing requirements)
- Bug Fixes: Various bug fixes
Top New Features, v2.7
- Updated Interface: Streamlined tabs and updated interface. See video
- Remastered Filters: Dozens of new, totally redesigned filters.
- Added Tools: Several new tools, including the Gamma Curve and Filtered B+W tools.
- Presets Organization: User presets now saved to their own section in the Presets tab.
- Fotograf Compatibility: Export filters to our new iPhone photo app, Fotograf.
- Color Profile Handling: Color profiles import and export correctly on Mac.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed a bug that was causing some filters to display incorrectly, fixed batch processing for Mac users who were having trouble, other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Top New Features, v2.6
- Improved Algorithms: The Exposure and Temperature adjustments have been updated with improved algorithms for better results.
- Streamlined Tools: The various color correction tools have been streamlined into two tools: Coloring and Coloring Curve, and each now includes Screen and Multiply coloring methods.
- Added Tools: In addition to the existing Constrain Size tool which adjusts image size proportionally, v2.6 includes a crop-to-fit option for exact output size. There's also a new Greyscale Mixer tool for filtered black and white images.
- Bug Fixes: Fixed various Exif issues, improved TIFF file saving on Mac, improved batch saving, various small bug fixes, optimization tweaks.
Top New Features, v2.5
- Nested Tiles: Nest one or more tiles in your tray into a single tile that can be dragged or adjusted as a single adjustment.
- Watermarks: Add branding to your photos with a watermark or other image that you can easily overlay anywhere on your photos.
- Sharpen: Photos a bit blurry? No problem, sharpen them up with the new Sharpen tile.
- Blur: Photos looking too sharp and modern? You can take care of that, too, with two new blurring tiles. Use the Circular Blur tile to simulate lens effects.
- Custom Image Borders: Use your own image-based borders and CameraBag will automatically fill the transparent area with your image. Great for both faux-film looks and for specific website or gallery needs.
- Updated Styles: A massive update to the library of styles included by default in CameraBag.
- Better Integration: Works better with Lightroom and iPhoto by allowing you to save a photo in place over the original without having to browse to the file.
- New Advanced Color Adjustments: Color Temperature, Hue Shift, Hue Brightness, and Hue Saturation have all been added.
Subscribe to the newsletter for discounts, updates, sneak previews, and more. We won't share your email address with any third parties or anything lame like that.
Marketing permission: I give my consent to Nevercenter to be in touch with me via email using the information I have provided in this form for the purpose of news, updates and marketing.