Silo 2023.4 is here!
We focused on bugs and optimizations for this release, but did add one very handy new function: New Window. This new command at the top of the File menu will open a second (or third or fourth) instance of Silo, allowing you to work on multiple models at the same time. We also greatly improved the speed of loading complex FBX files, along with the collection of bug fixes and improvements listed below. Give it a spin and let us know what you think!
WATCH THE VIDEO: youtu.be/TS-yhvkYTJw
DOWNLOAD SILO 2023.4: nevercenter.com/silo/download
- Added a New Window function to the file menu, which will open a new instance of Silo
- Greatly improved the speed of loading complex FBX files
- Fixed an issue with Sphere primitives not auto-updating on parameter changes
- Updated the Bevel tool to apply matching materials to newly-created faces
- Fixed a crash when regenerating UVs
- Fixed an Append Polygon Tool issue which prevented appending to newly-created geometry
- Made UV Seam marking tools also work in Shape selection mode
- Made Crease Edge tools also work in Shape selection mode
This update is FREE for all users who purchased Silo & Milo from nevercenter.com within the last year; simply download the new version from the Silo & Milo webpage. If you need to purchase an upgrade to your license, want to check if you need to, or generally check on the details of your license, you can do so at nevercenter.com/upgrade.
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you—send us an email at email@example.com, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. We want to hear your thoughts so we can keep updating with your requests, and we love to see what you are creating!