Difference between revisions of "Circle"
From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
(New page: none ''Default Shortcut: None'' ''Menu Path: Create > Circle'' ==Description== The Circle command will create a circle shape at the center of the work gri...)
m (Protected "Circle" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Latest revision as of 00:53, 12 August 2008
Default Shortcut: None
Menu Path: Create > Circle
The Circle command will create a circle shape at the center of the work grid, based on parameters specified in the options window.
- The radius (distance out from the y-axis on the xz-plane).
- The number of sections around the outside of the shape (radial sections).
- Toggle disc or empty circle.
- Toggle spokes on/off (only available for filled circle).
- Editing values in the options dialog immediately after executing this command will allow you to see the effects in real time on the object.