From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
Default Shortcut: Alt + Y
Menu Path: Create > Cylinder
The Cylinder command will create a cylinder shape at the center of the work grid, based on parameters specified in the options window.
- The radius from the y-axis on the xz-plane of the shape.
- The height along the y-axis of the shape.
- The number of radial sections around the shape.
- The number of vertical sections along the y-axis of the shape.
- If this option is enabled, the top and bottom faces of the cylinder will be divided into spokes.
- Editing values in the options dialog immediately after executing this command will allow you to see the effects in real time on the object.