Difference between revisions of "Export UVs To Image"
m (Protected "Export UVs To Image" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Latest revision as of 08:08, 12 August 2008
Default Shortcut: None
Menu Path: UVs/Materials > Export UVs to Image
This command will export an image of the selected UVs, useful as a reference for texture painting. Images can be exported to any of Silo's supported image formats.
- Width of the output image.
- Height of output image.
- Background color of output image.
- Color used to draw the lines of the image.
- You can select components (faces, edges, or vertices) to export an image of only those components.
- Square output dimensions are recommended to avoid distortion.