General 3D Modeling Tutorials
From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
Revision as of 14:05, 14 November 2008 by David
This page contains tutorials that can be followed using pretty much any 3D modeling software - even if specific software tools are used, the emphasis is mostly on general 3D modeling. To add your own tutorials, click here.
- Multi-sided and Intersecting Polygons - Basic tutorial from Guerila CG explaining how software handles polygons.
- Subdivision Topology: Artifacts - Starter video by Guerilla CG to help understand subdivision modeling and the imporants of 4-sided polygons.
- Spiraloid.com Tutorials by Bay Raitt. Simple but interesting
- VFXCast.com Tutorials by Various artists on all aspects of Silo
- 3d Total - Several tutorials in various applications offered under the free stuff menu.
- Free tutorials from zoorender.com - Includes modeling, texturing/rendering, animation/rigging, and misc.
- Full Character (Bulky Tough Guy) - by Tony Jung
- Ear (Using Topology Brush) - 3dEE
- Head (Videos) - 3dEE
- Full Female Body - by Antony Ward
- Head Modeling - by Dave K
- Clay Sculpting Male Head - by sculpit show adding details, moods and aging
- Clay Spupting Female Body - by davigliano