General 3D Modeling Tutorials
From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
Revision as of 07:00, 2 December 2008 by David
This page contains tutorials that can be followed using pretty much any 3D modeling software - even if specific software tools are used, the emphasis is mostly on general 3D modeling. To add your own tutorials, click here.
- Guerilla CG Polygon Basics - High Quality video explaining how polygons work with 3D
- Guerilla CG Multisided and Intersecting Polygons - Discussion about multi-sided polygons and why they are valuable
- 3d Total - Several tutorials in various applications offered under the free stuff menu.
- Free tutorials from zoorender.com - Includes modeling, texturing/rendering, animation/rigging, and misc.
- Basic Tips from Bay Raitt - Simple idea from the modeler of the character gollum from Lord of the Rings.
- Full Character (Bulky Tough Guy) - by Tony Jung
- Ear (Using Topology Brush) - 3dEE
- Head (Videos) - 3dEE
- Full Female Body - by Antony Ward
- Head Modeling - by Dave K
- Clay Sculpting Male Head - by sculpit show adding details, moods and aging
- Clay Spupting Female Body - by davigliano