From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
Default Shortcut: None
Menu Path: Create > Torus
The Torus command will create a torus shape at the center of the work grid, based on parameters specified in the options window.
- The distance out from the center point to the inner edge of the torus.
- The distance out from the center point to the outer edge of the torus.
- The number of sections along the "length" of the torus (vertical sections).
- The number of sections along the "thickness" of the torus.
- Editing values in the options dialog immediately after executing this command will allow you to see the effects in real time on the object.