Wiki Markup Language Reference
This site uses Mediawiki as its wiki software. Following are the main markup tags you'll need to create pages here. There are a lot of other tags which you can find in the online Mediawiki reference, but it's best to keep it simple and try to stay mostly with these tags.
- Makes "mytext" a section header
- Makes "mytext" a small header
- Makes "mytext" appear bold
- Makes "mytext" appear italic
- Indents "mytext" one level
- Makes a thumbnail link to myimage.jpg
- Makes a link to the page titled "mypage" on this site
[[mypage | mylinkname]]
- Makes a link to the page titled "mypage" on this site using the text "mylinkname"
- Makes a link to myvideo.mov which has been or will be uploaded to this site
- Makes a link to http://www.silo3d.com using the text "mylinkname"
- Makes a link to http://www.silo3d.com