From Nevercenter 3D Modeling Wiki
Default Shortcut: None
Menu Path: Create > Cone
The Cone command will create a cone shape at the center of the work grid, based on parameters specified in the options window.
- The radius (distance out from the y-axis on the xz-plane) of the top of the cone.
- The radius (distance out from the y-axis on the xz-plane) of the bottom of the cone.
- The height (y-axis).
- The number of sections around the outside of the shape (radial sections).
- The number of vertical sections (along the y-axis).
- Toggle spokes on/off.
- Editing values in the options dialog immediately after executing this command will allow you to see the effects in real time on the object.