We’re excited to announce the release of CameraBag 2023.1 (Photo and Pro), which features some powerful new ways to navigate and browse through all of the image/video files in a given folder. Grab the update and check out the video below!
When you open CameraBag 2023.1 you’ll notice a brand new tab in the right hand panel labeled File Browser. Loading an image in the main interface will populate this tab with the names of all the files in the same folder as the loaded file, letting you hover over each file name to see a thumbnail of that file; clicking on it will load that file in the main interface with your existing adjustments applied. You can also manually choose a different folder to browse with the Choose Folder button.
Additionally, we’ve added a Files Quicklook command (accessed from the Quicklook button at the top of the File Browser tab, or by pressing F on your keyboard), which gives you a gorgeous full-screen thumbnail chooser to browse through the same folder. Pressing the + button within the Quicklook button, or Shift+F on your keyboard, will load the same full-screen thumbnail chooser but will show all of your files with the current set of adjustments applied.
WATCH THE VIDEO: youtu.be/q68_nQO9g4E
DOWNLOAD CAMERABAG 2023.1: nevercenter.com/camerabag/download
- Added a new File Browser tab to the main interface, which lets you quickly browse and load files in the same folder as your current photo/video (or in any other folder you choose using the Choose Folder button).
- Added a new Files Quicklook interface (accessible via the View menu, F keyboard shortcut, or the File Browser tab) to browse the same folder loaded in the File Browser tab, but using a full screen thumbnail chooser. Use the + button on the right side of the Quicklook button (or Shift + F) to view all thumbnails with your current adjustments applied.
- Updated menu shortcuts to better accommodate the new Files Quicklook chooser - now F and Shift+F are used to load the Files Quicklook interface and P and Shift+P load the Presets Quicklook interface.
- Fixed bug where baking adjustments on a cropped image could cause unexpected cropping.
- Fixed a bug where an Exact Size adjustment could interact unpredictably when cropping.
- Fixed a bug where opening files via double-clicking on them in Windows would make arrow file browsing through your current folder not work properly.
This update is FREE for all users who purchased CameraBag from nevercenter.com within the last year; simply download the new version from the CameraBag webpage (make sure to download whatever version—Photo or Pro—matches your license). If you need to purchase an upgrade to your license, want to check if you need to, or generally check on the details of your license, you can do so at nevercenter.com/upgrade.
Enjoy! As always, we love to hear from you—send us an email at email@example.com, or reach out via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. We want to hear your thoughts so we can keep updating with your requests, and we love to see what you are creating!