Silo v2.5.2 is now available! This update includes FBX materials and texture loading/saving, improved material editing and saving within Silo, Scene Editor improvements, and a few more small updates.
Here's the list of what's new:
- Added support for loading/saving of materials and textures in FBX.
- Added a combined Diffuse and Ambient color picker to the Material Editor (to save time when setting both fields to the same color).
- Fixed Save Selected Objects to only save selected objects in FBX.
- Fixed Save Selected Objects to only save out relevant materials in all file formats.
- Fixed an issue with Revert to Autosave filenames.
- Fixed scrolling and selection bugs within the Scene Editor.
- Updated Scene Editor to open expanded by default.
- Updated Load Into Scene to select and highlight newly-added objects.
This is a free update for all Silo 2.x Pro license holders, and you should download your update to Silo 2.5.2 the same way you originally purchased the program: via the Mac App Store, Steam, or the Nevercenter website.
As always, we love to hear from you on the CGTalk Silo Forums, Facebook, and Twitter!